Genius Ways To Hide The Eyesores In Your Home from http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/genius-ways-to-hide-the-eyesores-in-your-home#3fy3n3w
1. Stash your laundry hampers in extra deep drawers.
- Conceal your router in fancy storage boxes.
3. Or hollow out an old book.
- Use electrical tape to make over your washing machines.
If you get sick of your stripes and polka dots, they’re easily removable.
- Wallpaper the fridge.
They make removable wallpaper just for this purpose.
- Or give it a coat of chalkboard paint.
A great place to add decorative doodles, grocery lists, and to-do lists.
- This crown molding shelf hides your paper towels.
And you can put pretty things on top like candles and fancy perfume bottles.
8. Use clear Muji bottle dispensers as an elegant way to store your not-so-pretty beauty products.
- Use doormats and spray paint to make a decorative vent or electrical box cover.
10. Use an inexpensive printed canvas from IKEA to hide your flatscreen TV.
11. Similarly, hide a thermostat or home alarm with a canvas on hinges.
12. Hide your cords in trim.
13. Update a dresser to create a drawer for your printer.
14. Turn wires into wall art with these wire blooms clips.
15. Transform a plain door with paint and masking tape.
16. Cover up an AC unit with a chalkboard cover.
17. For a window AC unit, hang café-style curtains on a tension rod.
18. Use a stenciled pegboard to cover up an ugly wall.
In this situation, there were pipes on the wall so wallpaper or tiles weren’t an option. The pegboard also maximized storage because she was able to hang shelves easily.