8 Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Bathroom
1. Add a shelf above the sink for easy access to the things you use every day.
2. Don’t neglect the space above your toilet. This is a great spot for a cabinet, some shelves, or maybe just a basket for toiletries or reading materials.
3. Hang spice racks on the wall to organize makeup.
4. No space for a towel rack? Hang them on the back of the door.
5. Mount a shelf above the door.
6. Hanging your hair dryer on the inside of the cabinet door will save space and save you time, since it will be a lot easier to find.
7. Drawers inside your cabinets will maximize storage space… and make it a lot easier to find small items.
8. Or try using a lazy susan inside your bathroom cabinets to make small items easier to access.